Find out more
New Zealand’s foremost Information and Knowledge Management experts.
From the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South Island, Information Leadership has served clients from all areas of government, education, business and industry.
Whether it's implementing Microsoft and iWorkplace products, collaborating on technology-independent Information Management solutions, or delivering training, we have made work easier for hundreds of companies and thousands of people across New Zealand.
- James Blair, Head of Information Management and Technology, Todd Energy
- Steve Manners, Chief Information Officer, Tasman District Council
- Naomi Aporo, Group Programme Manager, Wakatū Incorporation
- Jason Marris, General Manager Engagement and Transformation, Kaipara District Council
- Monique Davidson, CEO, Central Hawke's Bay District Council
- Justine Auton, Service Delivery Manager
- Jeremy Clement, Financial Controller, Barrhill Chertsey Irrigation